Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy New Year!

Wow - so another year has come and gone! This was a pretty good year with the kids getting older, us starting our camping adventures, Devin really starting to walk more, Desirae starting school, and Deanna really turning into a little person with a personality all her own. We have the whole commercial photography that I started doing and the completion of the project from hell (well - we haven't officially been told it is over). I think 2007 is going to be an amazing year with new event developing that we can't even imagine just yet! I have very high hopes for 2007 and I hope all of you have the same!

And have a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, 02 January, 2007, Blogger Donna Rae said...

I like the chair!

 
At Saturday, 06 January, 2007, Blogger Brad said...

Duane,

I don't understand it but I too love the chair picture. It is poetic, captivating, grand, simple, perplexing. Part of the tension is in the question, What is a nice chair doing in the middle of nowhere/beautiful scenery?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home