Thursday, December 28, 2006

Frustration...

Well, my last photo shoot has followed pretty much with the way I have been feeling this last week. Typical work stuff and just not being that inspired to make photographs. I think the weather has a lot to do with it and the logistics have been killing me. Plus there was a whole debacle at work that was incredibly frustrating! I have some ideas for some stuff tomorrow so hopefully the day will start off good and I can get some work done! I think Denise is going into town for a break tomorrow so maybe I can figure something out with the kids... Those seem to be my better shots anyway.

For the most part though things are going pretty good and I just need to stay focused. This has been my best month every for all of the stock houses and if I lowered my ShutterStock pay out amount I would get paid from them - but I think I am going to leave it where it is at.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home