Friday, December 29, 2006

Tired and frustration...

When you look at the photograph above just think, "If you click that shutter one more time I am going to kill you", and you will pretty much capture the moment. This pretty much captures the moment for both of us today. Realistically it should have been a pretty good day today. We did a photo shoot this morning that I thought was going to turn out pretty good. However it wasn't meant to be! The first round had bad focus problems (I manually set focus and didn't change it - and I set it wrong). Next my white balance was all out of whack that just sent everything spiraling downward. I should have just trashed the entire shoot but I decided to spend the hour or so editing, keywording, and uploading to just have everything rejected. It needed to be rejected - but it was still kind of disappointing. I think sometimes you really just have to realize when you have blown it and just start over. The concept was good - the execution was just off.

Denise did get away today and went into town by herself. The kids were pretty good (for the most part).

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, 02 January, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's my girl; Duane, you would have been a dead man.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home