Monday, December 18, 2006

Messy Baby

Denise made spaghetti for dinner and Deanna thought it was a good idea to feed herself. It was pretty entertaining especially considering she probably wore more than she actually ate. Being the goober that I am I grab one of the strobes and umbrellas and started shooting. Deanna was having fun with the strobe going off and I got a bunch of good shots.

Tomorrow is the school "holiday" programs for both Desirae and Devin. Desirae's is in the morning and Devin is in the evening. I went ahead and took tomorrow morning off so I could go to the morning program. Hopefully I can get some good shots. I suppose we should start shooting video again - but I just can't get into the video thing. Besides pictures are something you can show people as prints as work - videos are just a pain.

2 Comments:

At Monday, 18 December, 2006, Blogger Brad said...

Duane, great to hear about passing your record for pictures sold. Devin, glad to hear that you are walking and standing straighter - hang in there with the casts. Great shots of the kids (especially liked the one of Denise and Desirae). The tree of sorrow conveyed grief to my own soul. I will talk to y'all soon.

 
At Tuesday, 19 December, 2006, Blogger Donna Rae said...

CUTE!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home