Saturday, December 23, 2006

Getting behind...

Man, I sure am getting behind on the blog and editing photographs. I have yet to even import the images from Devin's holiday program. I need to do that I just haven't got the compact flash in the Mac yet. We did do a photo shoot today of Denise loading Deanna into the car seat. If anyone is familiar with our house they will notice how odd it is that the garage door is over Denise's shoulder. I moved the van into that position to get the setting sunlight in the car and to have a clean background (at least with the garage door closed it was clean). I did end up using my flash fired remotely to evenly illuminate the van. Anyway they must have outsourced the image review process to India or something because the images were reviewed and posted within an hour. Oh - and this was completely staged - we just loaded and unloaded Deanna a couple of times and went back inside - it was cold! The other funny thing is there are only like 28 "baby car seat" pictures for sale - so I have high hopes for this one...

1 Comments:

At Monday, 25 December, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Duane & Family. Happy Holidays to you all. Just wanted to leave a note to tell you how much I enjoy your photography and the photos of your family. You've inspired me to get back into photography myself. And this morning I was out in the greenhouse taking closeups of the different plants and flower blooms. The Meyer lemon tree is full of buds, so I captured shots of that as well. Just need to figure out what to do with all the photos! Anyway, hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! All the best: Dawn (dawn_rene@earthlink.net), Dennis & Mr. Matt

 

Post a Comment

<< Home