Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Desirae's Holiday Program

Today was VERY busy with holiday programs and Desirae's was the first. I will write about Devin's probably tomorrow when I have some time to load and process the images. Desirae's program was pretty nice and the room was packed! I don't remember it being that full when Devin did his a couple of years ago. It was hard to find good spots to take pictures. Desirae seemed to really enjoy it and had a lot of fun. Jayde even brought Devin over so he could watch his sister sing - we thought that was pretty cool. Upon finishing the kids went back to their classroom for cookies so we followed Desirae back and hung out there for a few until she was cleared to leave. You can see from the picture at the right that Desirae completely ignores her daddy and his camera - but the other kids are mesmerized by it. Unfortunately I had to go to work so I didn't get to stay home.

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, 20 December, 2006, Blogger Donna Rae said...

I am so sorry to have missed the kid's programs. Glad she had a good time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home