Thursday, January 07, 2010

What day is it???

I think I must of eaten something that didn't agree with me because I spent the day home taking care of THAT little problem. After a day though I'm feeling better so that is a nice thing.

This shot above is from a couple of days ago. Deanna has really taken up climbing on top of her play house. She was looking pretty cute so I couldn't help but make a few images of it. I tell you though, she is one bundle of energy!

This weekend is all about the soccer playoffs so we will spend pretty much our entire weekend watching games. Desirae is playing forward so I should get a good opportunity to see that. The last time she played that position I came in about 3 minutes before the pulled her out of the game. Kind of a drag but I got to see a couple minutes of it.

For those who hadn't heard I received my repaired Nikon 17-55 2.8 DX AF-S lens from Nikon yesterday! It is as good as new and in perfect working order. I was VERY happy about that and to get it back. I also ended up trading my Nikon 80-200 2.8D AF lens to Boddy Deal for his Nikon 80-400 4.5~5.6D AF. I'm really looking forward to getting a chance to put that lens to work. It is not really fast enough (it isn't an AF-S lens) to shoot sports, but I might try it this weekend.

1 Comments:

At Friday, 08 January, 2010, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is so cute

 

Post a Comment

<< Home