Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Early Christmas...

We drove up to my mom's last weekend for an early Christmas for the kids. After the Swing Flu Thanksgiving Debacle (of 09) we pushed off going until this last weekend. We drove up on Friday (took half a day) and came back on Sunday but it was still a really nice trip. I think everyone had a great time and the kids spent all day Saturday playing with their new games and toys. It was kind of a drag that we couldn't stay longer but at least we were able to make it happen!

For some reason we didn't take any pictures so I don't have anything to post for that. It might be that I'm still just thrilled that my fav lens is in the shop. Speaking of that, still haven't heard anything on that. It's at Nikon but has processed in their system yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home