Sunday, December 13, 2009

Photo shoot!

Today (well actually yesterday) was the photo shoot with Julia and her friends Kelley, Heather, Jessica, and Wendelyn. This was the session we schedule a few weeks ago and it was a REALLY great shoot. I wasn't sure what to expect but all the girls were really great to work with and I think everyone had a lot of fun! We shot a total of 500 frames and really it was the strobes that were slowing me down. All of them had great ideas and a bunch of wonderful poses. Honestly the only bad part of the afternoon was when my Nikon 17-55 2.8 DX lens rolled off my lighting case and onto the tile floor... It didn't shatter (might have been better if it was just dead) but it isn't working right either. But we pressed on and kept on shooting.

Unknown to me Kelley is a very promising stylist and volunteered to act in that capacity. I really think she was key in making some outstanding images. It is always good when there is someone there looking at the fine details of the scene to make sure the hair, makeup and poses are all working.

Bottom line though all of these wonderful young ladies was great to work with and once I can finish editing the images I hope they will be very pleased with the results.

Honestly the only reason I am still up right now is because (like an idiot) I had a Grande Latte way late before I headed back home and I am WAAAAAAAY past my window...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home