Friday, November 27, 2009

Weekend rolling in...

Well, the weekend is rolling in and today was a pretty lazy day. I had grand plans to do something, but in the end something turned out to be basically nothing. Kind of a drag but it was nice to just veg today. I am not sure about everyone else but I ate WAY too much for Thanksgiving yesterday and that probably didn't help matters.

So today involved watching movies, eating more food, and not much more than that.

Tomorrow I have a shoot scheduled so hopefully everything will go well with that. I have about four hours of time so I hopefully will take a ton of pictures and get some amazing shots. I am really looking forward to it and I think it is going to be pretty darn cool. Hopefully nothing happens to cancel it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home