Saturday, January 05, 2008

Concepts - Valentine Day

Today I setup the new roll of red seamless paper and pulled out the Valentine Day hearts I bought a couple of weeks back. I have had some ideas with the girls to photograph with the heart and today I was finally able to put that plan into motion. As always it is an interesting experience trying to direct you kids when trying to photograph them doing something but I think we got some really neat shots. Not sure how well they will do but one this is for certain, they will be cute photographs of the kids! Both Desirae and Deanna were very good about it and they had fun.

Other than that it was a fairly lazy day with the exception of a Pampered Chef party that Denise went to. It sounded like she had fun with that as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home