Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!!!

Well it was a whirlwind day with more presents under the tree than I think we ever have. It was kind of funny because at one point I thought "we" hadn't bought that many until Denise kept telling me other places to bring them in from. When it was all said and done it look like the beaches of Normandy with all the paper and boxes all over the place. I am not sure if the kids got EVERYTHING they wanted but I think it was close! So we had a nice quite day in the house go through al the different presents and playing with them.

Denise bought me a camera case backpack thing that I can put my computer and camera stuff (some camera stuff) in. That should make it easier when I am going back and forth to work where I want both. Generally I take everything and the only thing I pull out is the computer and never use the camera stuff. But, when I don't bring the cameras something happens that I wish I had it. Kind of one of those irritating catch-22. Well at least I get to test it out tomorrow when I go back to work!

Well I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and got everything they hoped to get!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home