Monday, December 24, 2007

Unexpected in-town adventure...

Shortly after Nana and Max left we loaded everyone up and headed in to town to do some running around. The plan was to hit the Murray Family Farms and then Camping World.

Murray Farms was pretty cool (Denise was searching for Cherry Preserves) and Desirae ran around for a bit. I thought the fruits they had out looked pretty cool so I took some photographs of them.

The next stop was a bust because I missed the turn for Camping World and by the time I was able to turn around and get there they were closed. It was kind of a drag because I needed to return something and buy a new part to fix a problem with the trailer. Oh well. From there we hit CompUSA and I found out that they are going out of business and are closing. Even with EVERYTHING (including the furniture and shelves) on sale I didn't find anything to buy. Another oh well...

From there went to the Flying Mushroom aka Macaroni Grill for dinner. With all the good food we have had in the last couple of days going there probably wasn't the greatest idea but the food was pretty good.

The one thing I did want to do was do some night photography before we got home. There is an industrial area near were we were for dinner so I found a secluded place and did some different angles of the lights and smoke of the area. It was pretty neat (although cold) and I think I made some neat captures. I was a bit worried that security was going to come and make us leave but no one ever came over. It probably helped that it was dark and we didn't leave the lights on in the truck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home