Monday, December 10, 2007

Death Valley (again)

Denise talked me into taking a solo trip to Death Valley this last weekend. This was similar to my 8 Feb 2006 trip I took a LONG time ago. I almost didn't go considering I couldn't leave on Friday but I went ahead and loaded up the trailer and headed out on Saturday. It was only an over-night trip but it was just what I needed. It was also the first time I have went anywhere with the trailer by myself so it was kind of cool and worked out very well. It was incredibly peaceful and quiet out there and pretty darn relaxing. I ended up camping at Stove Pipe Wells in the full hookup RV park (12 spaces) with only one other trailer there. Granted I was not really there long enough to interact with too many people but it was still nice to be out there. I spent most of my time near the Sand Dunes. The weather was pretty nice too. It was a bit warmer than California City but still cool so heat was more of an issue instead of cooling. Either way I was pretty darn comfortable in the trailer and it worked out VERY well. This was also the first time I had the chance to use the power jack and that made set up and tear down much easier than before. Well I may try to post the rest of the images later when I get a chance...

1 Comments:

At Friday, 14 December, 2007, Blogger Donna Rae said...

Glad it was a successful trip.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home