Saturday, December 01, 2007

More pictures and tree...

All day Desirae wanted to take photographs. Toward the of the day she was watching a movie, and still wanted to take some pictures, so since I had a softbox up and went ahead and took some shots of her on the couch while watching a movie. I have done this before but she was much more color coordinated this time. The only bad thing is that she looked so sweet when before we started but once we started shooting she wasn't really happy. I am not sure what the deal was there. I did get one shot of her almost laughing but I thought this was the best one out of the series.

So the tree assembled with out a hitch and Denise and the kids helped decorate. I took some shots but my "artistic vision" just didn't work out very well and most of the shots didn't look too good. I did get this nice one of Devin checking out the lights. He was a pretty good helper too. Denise has a knack for decorating trees and it turned out pretty darn nice. We still have some more decorating to do but for the most part we are done. Now it is just a matter of counting down the days!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home