Sunday, November 18, 2007

Preparatory work...

All stop and no quit Denise decided to start staining the new wood for the playground in the backyard. The company sent us a new set of wood because there were problems with the original set and they had a recall on it. So to make sure we don't have the same problems she is treating the wood with a sealant to make sure it will hold up. We still have to take the old one down, prepare the site, and then rebuild. The kid are really starting to use it so it will be worth it in the long run.

I had an idea for the shot to the right so we went out in back and made it. I am thinking about expanding on this idea but I really like the way it turned out. Having real grass in the back yard really helps too! So this is the first new image I have uploaded in over 60 days. I am WAY behind on making new images. I have some other ideas that I hope we can make happen a bit later.

Well, no joy on the later photography thing. I had really hoped to set up the studio for some shots but it just didn't happen. Hmm, this might be a good idea to take some time off this week so I can work on some shots! Then again I guess I would need some leave left to make that happen!

1 Comments:

At Sunday, 18 November, 2007, Blogger Donna Rae said...

Very cool - you go Denise!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home