Thursday, November 29, 2007

Hanging out...

Everyone was watching kid nation and Desirae and Deanna were running around the living room playing. I tried to get a photograph of them doing that but when I got my camera they took and break and started watching the show again. Pretty weird show.

I did get some good news at work. We have had four open positions, with another two coming open soon, and have been waiting MONTHS to get the jobs on the street. So today we found out that one of them has posted and applications are being accepted. This still means that we are probably a good two months out from having any inbound people but at least it is forward movement!

Update: I added a link to Chase Jarvis. He is a professional photographer who has some amazing work and videos of his work at his web site. Very inspirational stuff!

2 Comments:

At Thursday, 29 November, 2007, Blogger Donna Rae said...

I checked out SS and those are some great shots of Desirae!

 
At Thursday, 29 November, 2007, Blogger Brad said...

Thanks for blogging so much. I realize how much I was missing by checking so infrequently. Glad to hear you guys had such a good Thanksgiving break. The outdoor action shot of Desirae was really compelling, her just hanging in the air and the black sky behind her. I liked the Denise and Devin photo too, I'm glad he wanted to do it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home