Thursday, July 05, 2007

Back to work...

Well, it was back to work today. I was meeting with Todd toward the end of the day and we were working on some personnel ideas/issues and I took this capture while he was on the phone. Actually I started messing with his camera, the one on the desk, and I thought the angle looked pretty good so I grab my phone and took the same angle with it. I definitely do not have the resolution of a DSLR but I think the shot still turned out well.

I also had the opportunity to look at some of the wedding photography from a guy at works late wife and it was truly amazing. She really had an amazing eye and her photography and wedding books were truly impressive. I felt very honored that he was willing to share her work with me and I really wish I would have had an opportunity to have know her. I met her once at work but never had a chance to talk photography with her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home