Sunday, June 17, 2007

Finally made it home!

After a two hour stay at the Meteor Crater near Winslow Az we finally made it home. It was a LONG trip and we arrived home a little before 8pm. So we are trying to get settled and get everyone off to bed. Now I have a full day of work waiting for me as well as a broken toilet and a forest of weeds growing where we used to have grass. It is SOOOOO great to be home!

OBTW - the pano is a 12 shot image and I didn't get both ends of the crater in the view. I kind of messed up the pano - shooting it hand held and did not use a manual exposure and white balance. Even with that it turned out okay.

2 Comments:

At Monday, 18 June, 2007, Blogger Sam said...

Wow! That's a big hole! I'm glad you made it home okay. I enjoy reading your daily adventures.

 
At Monday, 02 July, 2007, Blogger Brad said...

Duane, you perfectionist. I really like the pano, especially considering that you spliced together 12 shots taken by hand. Good work!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home