Thursday, June 21, 2007

Crashed out...

I think Deanna has the right idea here. She was playing with her toys dragging around that bus with those little people in there and she just sat down in the chair and fell asleep. It didn't last too long, her brother and sister made sure of that, but it was a nice idea. I say that because as a result (at least this is what I figure) of some crud that I got on the trip back that has just kicked my behind. I have had a fever (though I think that is starting to go away), throat and ear problems and just basically have felt bad. So I have been taking medication and trying to get some rest (hence the NBS "no blog syndrome"). Anyway Denise took the photo so since I had a blog worthy entry I thought I would go ahead and post...

3 Comments:

At Friday, 22 June, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Definetly blogg worthy. This is sooooo cute.

 
At Friday, 22 June, 2007, Blogger Sam said...

I love little kid narcolepsy! Hunter would do it all the time as a toddler. She looks adorable! I finally started a blog, you can click on my profile to guide you.

 
At Saturday, 23 June, 2007, Blogger Donna Rae said...

Didn't Desirae used to do the same thing - instantly fall asleep? Very cute picture!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home