Sunday, July 01, 2007

Looking up...

The other day when I was taking (crappy) pictures of the iPhone I also did a simple shoot with the girls. Now, since I was lighting the iPhone overhead with a softbox and I didn't have any lighting the who exercise had the girls lookup up or having their faces up. I had 3 shots that I thought worked pretty good and I decided to use them for stock - they are sitting in most of the queues right now but one site already approved them. I also made this one my wallpaper on my iPhone - so it looks pretty neat there.

OBTW - one thing I have forgotten to mention is that it seems like things are getting better at work. We have new boss and he seems pretty good. My first impression is very positive. On Friday we gave him the grand tour of all our my facilities. When Hubbard left he said that we needed to give the new guy a complete tour and show him everything. So we drove 96 miles and drove him to every site. This is the first time in like ever that a Commander has been taken to all of the sites. I think it gave him a pretty good perspective on the size of the base - plus all the equipment that we have. Hopefully it went well - will see how things go tomorrow! But at least I feel positive for a change - that is "kinda" nice!

3 Comments:

At Monday, 02 July, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So happy on your OBTW note. Hope everything keeps positive.

 
At Monday, 02 July, 2007, Blogger Donna Rae said...

It is time for you to have a positive boss - good luck!

 
At Monday, 02 July, 2007, Blogger Brad said...

Duane, glad to hear the positive report from work. Keep up the good work.

And I liked the lit from above shot you posted.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home