Monday, June 25, 2007

Research...

Denise has been working with her mom researching a new sweater they are both going to make. I came into the room at one point and it looked like a perfect set for a photo shoot. So after we (she, in all honesty) put the kids to bed I grabbed the boom, one strobe, and a medium softbox and went to town. Actually I was still feeling pretty sick so it probably wasn't one of my better ideas, but I think the shots have turned out pretty good. Shutterstock took all of them except one (7 out of 8) though I am still waiting on iStock to review them. Anyway I think they are just finishing up their selection of yarn so they should start soon.

OBTW - I am starting to feel better. Today was also the change of command for our commander - so I have a new boss today. Tomorrow will be his first full day. He seems like a pretty good guy so hopefully we will have couple of years!

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, 26 June, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is so exciting, I feel like I'm on the cover of the Rolling Stones. I'm finally mentioned in the blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home