Saturday, July 22, 2006

Wierd Weather...

I think it was about a year ago when we had the same type of odd weather. I guess since it happened last year it isn't that weird. Anyway we had a lightening storm and a pretty good rain too. Being the goobers that we are we sat in the garage and watched the rain and light show. It was pretty neat and we did it for a while before we came back into the house. The really neat part is it was so hot that shortly after the rain stopped the ground started to dry out.

Oh, the other thing that happened today was a little accident with the utility trailer and the Bronco. I moved the trailer and I didn't connect the hitch correctly so when I pulled out of the driveway the trailer popped off the hitch, slammed against the chain, and then when I put on the breaks slammed into the back of the Bronco and got wedged in there. I had to pull out the jack and raise the back of the Bronco to get the trailer out from underneath. It was a royal pain and the only thing that saved a bunch of damage was the spare tire on the back of the Bronco - the trailer was crammed into that so it protected the back. So it could have been A LOT worse!

Denise took a short break in the office and played with her little handheld game for a bit. The kids were being, well kids, and we both we looking for a place to hind from them. We finally sent them to their rooms to clean up and change for bed. I took the opportunity to take a couple of pictures of her. It took me a little while to find the darn menu command on my D200 to remotely control my SB800. The D200 just has WAY TOO MANY menu options. I need to go through them and get family with them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home