Monday, July 10, 2006

Tomorrow is it!

Well, tomorrow is the day, the day that Brad hits the road and starts heading home. It has been REALLY GREAT to have him here for the last week and we are both really happy that he decided to make the long trip out here to spend it with his little (bigger, she's older) sister. I really wish that we lived closer to Denise's family (or any family for that matter) but the fact that he took the time to come out here really meant a lot, especially to Denise. I had been planning to do a LRS since he got here and tonight was the final opportunity to make it happen. So I finally had the chance to try out the background stand that Max and I made (it worked great) and the "backdrops" that I bought (at Wal-Mart). I truly hope he enjoyed his time out here as much as we enjoyed having him!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home