Tuesday, July 18, 2006

iTunes visualizations...

Deanna was getting a bit cranky tonight so I sat down with her in front of the iMac and we were listening to music and I turned on the visualizations in iTunes. She seemed to enjoy that. Generally she calms down when we start listening to music. I am trying to program the kids young, I will have to wait and see just how that turns out...

Denise was able to book us for a couple of days on the coast during my vacation. We still may be able to more days but as it stands right now we are firmed up for 2 nights. I hope we can get some more but I don't really care anymore. At least we have something and it will get us over there to do some exploring. From there we can really search out what we want to do. Next year we will just have to make sure that we book our spot WAY in advance!

The rabbits are getting much more aware of what is going on around them. Now when I try to sneak up on them they hear me and run off. In the past they would just ignore me, not anymore. So I have to really work for my targets now. I did take another one out tonight, in the dark with a flashlight, but the little !@#$%^&%$ lost...

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, 19 July, 2006, Blogger Donna Rae said...

Wow - those are some BLUE eyes. She is so cute. Good luck with the rabbits.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home