Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Water day...


Today the kids (mom's) met for a water play date. Devin, Desirae, and even Deanna got played in the sprinklers over at Angela's house. When I finally got home the kids were excited to talk about their water play date. It probably would have been a bit more fun for everyone (Denise) if it wasn't so hot out. I think it would have been really cool if they had the use of that water slide thing that Randy has. That was pretty cool and I wish I could have seen it more in use on the 4th.

On another note, we received word that Brad made it home okay. I am sure that was a VERY LONG trip but at least it is over.

2 Comments:

At Friday, 14 July, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the comments and compliments you left on the blog, you two. High praise coming from both of you, it's encouraging when people accustomed to excellence in photgraphy give some nuggets to a starter like me (smirking smile here but sincere grattitude anyways). And since I enjoyed seeing comments so much, I thought you might too.

 
At Friday, 14 July, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh by the way,

Signed,
Brad

I am having trouble with my username?!? so I am going anonymous.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home