Wednesday, July 26, 2006

High Key

When I got home from work the kids were trying to think of different things to do. Devin wanted to play video games, imagine that, and Desirae wanted to take pictures. I was thinking of working on my high-key (white) photographs and tried to play around with that a bit. It is kind of hard to do with a single light but I tried to make it work. I need some more practice though. We also need to work on Desirae's posing - I tried to provide some direction, but the poses ended up being one of two.

I still haven't heard anything on my istock submissions (I added another today). So I am not sure if they are going to reject them or not. I did find a good article on what is stock and what are snapshots - I think my shots will make it - but we shall see...

Apple release the wireless might mouse this week. I missed the announcement and didn't realize it. Considering how much I like the regular one the wireless one should be pretty good too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home