Monday, July 24, 2006

Stock started...

I am not sure if it is going to be a good idea or not but I finally uploaded my first image for stock use. It was actually it was the image of Desirae from yesterday. I just wanted to pick something I could upload quickly without having to edit much or anything like that. I think I will also use the image of Devin but I need to un-blog it before it is ready for stock. The process was a bit more cumbersome than I would have expected, and really to get it to work I ended up downloading an iPhoto plug-in that interfaced with their service. I still have to go through the approval process and it will be interesting to see what happens and if the image is approved for us. Then I can just sit back and wait for the pennies to come rolling in! This is either going to be a complete waste of time or something that I wish I would have done years ago... Now we just wait and see.

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, 25 July, 2006, Blogger Brad said...

I hope you get lots of pennies for your thoughts, er... photos. Both pics from yesterday were great (Devin's smile and Desirae in thought). The rain picture was intersting too (though I'm partial to anything sky related).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home