Sunday, July 23, 2006

Snaggletooth Devin...

Devin will just not pull teeth and as a result he has this single snaggletooth that just won't come out. I tried to talk him into pulling it last night but he just won't do it. So in the next few days we (Denise) is going to have to put on her dentist hat (again) and do something about it. I guess the one good thing about it is that I was able to photograph it. Denise said last night that I needed to take a picture of it before it came out.

In setting up for the shot Desirae wanted to have her picture taken and I needed to adjust the light and reflector so she jumped in front of the camera. She gets bored pretty quickly and of the series of images that I captured (a lot of them were out of focus, she moves pretty quickly) I liked this one the best.

We did decide to drive into town today to just GET OUT OF THE HOUSE. So we did the lunch thing and then hit Circuit City and Barnes and Nobel. Considering how expensive gas is we probably should have just stayed home. Though sometimes it seems like the only time Denise and I get to talk without being interrupted too much is when we are in the car.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home