Friday, January 06, 2006

I made it to Friday...


Well, it is Friday and I actually made it! Things were REALLY bizarre at work today but the end result is I am not working this weekend so I am able to do a boondoggle that I was hoping to do all week. I have a feeling things will get worse at work before they start to get better, but right now I just know that I have a two day release from the dungeon and I am going to enjoy it!

Anyway Desirae was watching Devin play video games tonight and I decided to play around with the camera a bit more. She was a pretty good little model considering I kept re-posing her to get the angles right. I know I am also playing around with the black and white thing, just give me a few days and I will probably get over it!

Devin was also a very good bigger brother in the evening when Denise asked him to watch over Deanna while she was getting the kids ready for bed. I couldn't help but take a few captures. Devin really loves his little sister and really likes to take care of her. It is pretty neat! Now if he could just feel that way toward Desirae!
Okay, Nissan actually brought my car to the house today. It was a very quick exchange without any conversation but at least I have my car back and when I checked it when I got home everything appears to be in working order. I still am not pleased with the entire situation and I still am going to express my job with Nissan, and the blog, but at least I have my car back!

1 Comments:

At Saturday, 07 January, 2006, Blogger Donna Rae said...

Sweet picture of Desirae - she is quite the little model. Glad you got your car back, but what a nightmare that was.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home