Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Success!

Bob (aka Apple iMac) decided to play nice and worked for Denise today. I still am not sure what exactly happened but so far it hasn't happened again so I think we are through the woods!

I did get a nice surprise when I came home. The house smelled like abondagas (I have no idea how to spell that) soup. Denise decided to re-make the receipt that Marco (from our local mexican restaurant) gave us a while back. It was pretty good and a nice treat. I am not sure if it is something that Denise is going to continue to make, but maybe.

For some strange reason I decided to post that mouse picture on the forum - mainly for my own entertainment but I actually received a couple of comments on it, and they were both positive. I really figured I would get nothing. That was kind of interesting.
Oh, I almost forgot, I got a car update today. I did have to call and REMIND THEM that they needed to call me but at least I got a call. So as it stands now another radio is on order and should be here ANY day now and they think that it will be this week and I can get my car this weekend (maybe earlier). Also for my troubles they are going to detail and gas up the car. Since I haven't washed it in a long while and I wasn't sure there was enough gas to make it to the gas station I think that is okay. Not happy about it - but if they are going to make it right I guess that is a good thing.

Okay, I think I mentioned something about looking at new trucks (again). I THINK we have decided to probably/maybe not do it right now. The truck we were looking at was REALLY nice but also REALLY expensive. I did do the carsdirect.com thing (thanks Kris) to check the price and even though I couldn't "build" the truck that we were looking at (I don't know what the deal is there) but it looked like the price they were going to sell it to me for was right in line with that.

Oh, you may have also noticed the addition of Jax's Blog on my "Friend's Blogs" on the right. She is an old friend from way back in High School and we just re-re connected. She has decided to start a blog about her adventures in England. I am really looking forward to reading it and staying in better contact with her!

Well that's pretty much it for now. You probably already noticed that I didn't have any photographs for today - I just couldn't pull anything out of the hat for today. (We also spent most of the evening watching Lost season 1 episodes so most of the time was wasted with that!)

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, 28 December, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad Bob decided to play nice with Denise today. Good news on the car front and I understand the desire to own a Titan, but the cost is really up there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home