Saturday, December 24, 2005

Christmas Eve...

Amazingly enough the kids have been pretty good today, so I don't think there will be any coal tomorrow! It was a pretty lazy day today and we did not really do too much. I tweaked my back somehow so I have been laid up pretty much most of the day. I have no idea what I did, I just hope it goes away tomorrow!

I was thinking about backdrop stands and I have been looking at them on eBay. Well, for the most part they are basically just light stands with a pole so I improvised with my other two light stands and a metal beam for the other crib the we have in the garage. It made a perfect backdrop stand so I decided to just out the stand and the flash. Below are the pictures I took of Desirae then Devin.




1 Comments:

At Saturday, 24 December, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool pictures and Devin's haircut looks really nice. Glad to hear there will be no coal tomorrow. Merry Christmas!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home