Thursday, January 05, 2006

Another day...

Well, today was a LONG day. I spent a lot of it on the telephone with Nissan and I have decided to create a new blog to cover my adventures with Nissan of Bakersfield, at Bakersfield Nissan Sucks. I have the full details of my adventure ready for editing and I am probably going to post it tomorrow. Unless, of course, something changes tomorrow to make all better. The amazing thing is just how quick you can create a site like that and post it to the net for all to see.
FYI - I still don't have my vehicle, the service manager was a jerk, and when Denise called for status they told her to call me instead of telling her the status (they weren't done with it yet) until she pointedly asked the status.
After reading a few sites where professional photographers are shooting in JPG format instead of RAW I have decided to re-evaluate my camera settings and have been playing with the non-RAW mode of my camera. The first thing I have noticed is it is a REAL PAIN if you don't nail the white balance in camera if not shooting raw. So I am not sure what I am going to do just yet. I figure I will commit to this JPG thing for a bit before I abandon it and go back to RAW. If I could make it work the file savings would be substantial.

Anyway, as is generally the case as soon as I pulled out my camera Desirae was ready to pose. I was shooting available light with low shutter speeds so it isn't the best photograph - but I like it though. Oh, and since I could NOT figure out how to fix the color balance in Photoshop I just went with B&W.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home