Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Ohhh...

All I can say - I really envy people who get to make their living doing something they love. Sometimes I think there really isn't anyone out there who really does but I have to hold out hope that their are... Because right now I really feel like I am serving out a prison sentence waiting for the possibility of parole... I wonder if "the govenator" can give me clemency? Arnie are you out there??? Honest I didn't do it! It was someone else!

Update - I think Nissan must have sold my car or something. I haven't heard anything from them in the last two days so I don't know when I am going to get it back. Denise said that last night Nissan called to check on how my service went and Denise gave them a little feedback on that. They assured Denise that someone would call me today. I guess they just forgot to get the message to the right person. So as it stands right now Nissan has had my car since December 15th! Wow, I didn't think it was that long, but I guess it has been. They are just great...

3 Comments:

At Wednesday, 04 January, 2006, Blogger Donna Rae said...

lol - work must be kicking booty! Sorry about that . . .

 
At Wednesday, 04 January, 2006, Blogger Donna Rae said...

Holly Cow - I would certainly be calling them tomorrow about the situation!

 
At Thursday, 05 January, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I would be calling the higher ups (main office) Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home