Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas...

Well the big day finally arrived and the kids made out like champs! You can see here them playing with their favorite toy, the Leapster eeked out over the other toys today. Though Devin also spent a lot of time playing his new Star Wars video game. It is one of those self contained games you just plug into a television. Desirae's other favorite toy was her knitting machine and mermaids. Deanna was completely uninterested in everything that was going on.

My back is still out-of-whack so I didn't take any photographs today and pretty much just laid low. I did spend most of the day ripping the CD's we got for Christmas. Denise got me Ozzy Osbourne - Prince of Darkness and I got her The Chronicles of Narnia. The Narnia set was an audio book that included 33 CDs. She is really looking forward to it. The Ozzy CD set was pretty cool and something I was thinking about getting; and it's pretty good too. Denise also caught me taking a nap with Deanna. She was pretty fussy at one point and I just took her back and had her lay down with me.

Well we hope you all had a Merry Christmas and got everything that you were hoping for!

1 Comments:

At Monday, 26 December, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet pictures and glad that all went well. Sorry your back is out and hope you have a speedy recovery.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home