Friday, December 23, 2005

First Attempt at rice...

Yesterday we tried to feed Deanna some rice cereal. She is showing all the signs of being ready for solid food so Denise gave it a try. We don't think that she really ate anything - but it was the first step though. We are kind of surprised though considering she is four months old and premature at that. She does seem to be doing a lot better when we medicate her up. Otherwise she is VERY snorty and has a difficult time breathing...
Okay - I think I need to clarify something about comments. I have turned on comment moderation so that I have to approve comments before they are posted. This is a sanity check to make sure nothing odd is posted. So, if you post a comment and it doesn't show up it doesn't mean it didn't work - it just means I have to check the comment before it is posted.

I almost forgot - our new table top arrived yesterday. They were scheduled to be here between 1200 and 1600 hours and they arrived at 1030... Kind of weird for delivery. So, Denise and I were both expecting something to be wrong and I think because of that everything was fine. So we FINALLY have a new table that we don't have to worry about falling apart. Even with all the problems that we had we are really happy with the table.

1 Comments:

At Saturday, 24 December, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How cute - looked like she was actually eating! Glad you have your new table and everything is good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home