Sunday, December 11, 2005

Putting up the tree...

Well, this is a bit odd because we pieced it together like a puzzle - but it doesn't look too bad and the already setup lights are pretty cool. It is actually bigger than the last couple we have had too - in this photograph it doesn't have the top on it. Devin, as usually was really wanting to help. I will try to get another picture of everything complete but I just didn't get around to it today. But at least we finally have one and I think Denise is happier with this because we don't have to worry about watering it or having it die on us. We generally get tress late because we want to make sure they last so now we will be able to put it up right after Thanksgiving.

We have also done most of our shopping already (online) and we are just waiting for things to arrive now. We did get a couple of things yesterday when we were out - but generally we are doing the online thing again this year.

Oh, one other thing. I had lost one of the disfuser domes for one of my flashes and I could not figure out where it was. I was planning on just buying another one to replace it. When we were moving stuff around to put up the decorations Denise found it next to the couch - so now I have found everything (I think) that I have misplaced from my camera gear. I am happy about that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home