Monday, December 05, 2005

Photos at work...

Well I had a quick lunch today but I decided to stop by the museum today and take some abstract engine photographs. I only spent about 15 minutes there (if that) but it was nice to do some photography wise and get my mind off the normal work stuff.

I did have an idea for a portrait of Devin that I wanted to take today when I got home, but I never pulled it off. I got home, we headed out for dinner and by the time we got back it was pretty much time for the kids to start getting ready for bed. So maybe tomorrow I can give it a try.

Oh, I have also been listening to the StudioLighting.net podcast and it has been VERY interesting and educational. That is probably the reason I made the shots today because I was listening to it at lunch and it got me thinking. Pretty neat stuff - those podcasts.

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, 06 December, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting picture - sorry the Devin portrait did not take place. I will be looking forward to that one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home