Thursday, December 08, 2005

Day Trip

This is a photograph from the other day - but I thought I would post it anyway! Denise rounded all the kids up and headed out to Michelle's today for a little (long) day trip. I don't really know the entire reason for the trip but I think it had something to do with getting Michelle some stuff that she either left here or needed. But considering they are leaving for Bolivia sometime this month and will be gone for a minimum of 4 mouths to determine if they are going to stay there forever I figure if Denise wants to see her sister, then she should go! As it stands right now they are on their way back and haven't made it yet.

1 Comments:

At Friday, 09 December, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like this picture. "If" Michelle stays in Bolivia it could be a while before Denise gets to see her again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home