Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Play group...

This has been a pretty quick week and it is hard to believe that it is already Wednesday. Denise loaded everyone up and took them to the park for "play group" today. Well everyone except Devin because he was in school. So Desirae had a chance to run around like a maniac and good times were had by all. The group has a meeting tonight to determine the future events for the little tikes.

Other than this no much else is going on. I did pull out the Bronco, put the new stickers on it, and drove it to work today. It sure does drive a little bit different than the Murano, but it was still fun to drive. I will probably drive it a little more this week - as I figure that way I can cut through the desert on the way home and maybe I will find some really interesting photograph to take. I tried that today on the way home but I didn't get anything that I thought was worth a darn. The best I came up is this shot - and it is pretty weak. I do like the color of the lighting but other than that I am pretty disappointed with it...

1 Comments:

At Thursday, 01 December, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Deanna is getting so big!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home