Sunday, December 04, 2005

Too early...

Well, I finally did get up early before the sunrise and made my way out in the desert! And you know what? That was not any fun at all! I happened to get my self situated before the sun came up and made a few captures of a joshua tree. Denise liked this one the best and I went ahead and used this shot and another I took this morning plus the rock image and used them in the dinning room. So I now have something on that wall. I only used three shots so I have 1 large frame and 2 small frames left - so I should be able to do something with those too.

Denise went into town today to the grocery store and bought some fruit. When she got home she thought that the tangerines would make a nice photograph. She had some old black flannel that I used as the background, her white pie dough rolling thing, and a single flash. It turned out pretty good and the black background worked out pretty good.

I also lost the lens cap for my 18-70mm lens. I think I lost it when I did the dirt path photograph a couple of days ago. I thought maybe it was in one of my pockets or in the Bronco but it is nowhere to be found. The thing that really sucks about this is that they are $14 for a stupid lens cap - but I guess I need to replace it before I bash the front element and kill the lens.

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, 06 December, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow I really like the Joshua tree shot and the oranges turned out really well too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home