Saturday, December 03, 2005

Rocks & Bakersfield

I made an attempt to get up early and try to re-shoot the dirt road photograph. I didn't get out as early as I would have liked and I also did not find a road that looked good to shoot. I did end up going up the hill we use as our shooting backdrop and took a panorama of the town and this rock photograph. The pano didn't turn out as good as I would have hoped and of the different images this shot turned out the best.

When I got home Desirae really wanted me to take a photograph of her. The lighting was really nice in the office and I decided to try a reflector on her left side to see if that would make a difference. It actually worked really well and softened the shadow on the left side of her face (right side of the photograph). The photograph before I did that the shadow was pretty dark.

We did something different and went to Bakersfield today. Denise really wanted to go to Babies-R-Us to see if they had a particular bag she wanted (they did) and to go to the Macaroni Grill for lunch/dinner. Other than the gobs of people that were out and about it was pretty nice. The only other place we went was Wal-Mart (which was a MAJOR zoo, to get pants for Devin) and drove through Starbucks for a coffee. With all the people out there it took WAY TOO LONG to do everything. We had originally planned to go to my grandmother's house - but we just ran out of time and needed to head home.

I do have an idea for some photographs tomorrow and I am going to try and head out early tomorrow morning to see if I can get something good.

1 Comments:

At Saturday, 03 December, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really liked both the shots.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home