Monday, December 12, 2005

First Grade Christmas Program

Tonight was the school Christmas program where the first graders performed for their parents. They had four different classes perform a variety of songs. Devin's class, Mrs. William's class, was the 3 to up on stage and they performed "Must Be Santa" and "Rudolph, the Red Nosed Reindeer". It was pretty fun to watch and it looked like the kids (and parents) were having a pretty good time. We were a little worried at first because when the class first came out Devin was nowhere to be found but they brought him out after everyone else was in place. This time they had him stand and didn't make him sit - he wasn't on the platform but he was standing there with everyone else - and this time he even sang!

I did have one parent come up to me asking if I was taking photographs for the paper (I told him I wasn't) and then he asked me to take photographs of his kid so I went ahead and did that. When I went back to get his email address he tried to give me money but I refused. I guess I should check into the paper thing - I mean if I am going to take the shots anyway I might as well offer then to the local (weekly) paper.

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, 13 December, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute! That is a great idea to get yourself known in the community and start taking pictures. Great idea!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home