Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Spaghetti and the rain...


Denise and I were talking about doing this type of shot the other day.  I still had all the lighting equipment out so I swapped in a medium soft box swung (it was still on the boom), lit over the noodles, put a black scrim behind and shot it.  The shots turned out exactly like I envisioned it.  I honestly thought the backlight look was going to be harder to get and require more light but the box is about 7 inches above with just the corning lighting the top of the pasta.  I used a small reflector to bunch just a touch of light back on the front side.  I figure if I can't eat it I might as well photograph it...

The inclement weather canceled soccer practice and I am not really sure what this is going to do the All Star games this weekend...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home