Thursday, November 19, 2009

Trying something out...

I picked up a new lighting modifier, primarily for my outside shoots (its large and solid but lite). After I put it together to check it out I figured it would be cool to actually run it through a test. Deanna was a willing model for the shoot and I took a bunch of photographs of her. Actually it was really a lot because I also wanted to test my lights at low power for rapid refresh. I was actually banging away shots to see how fast the lights would recycle. Bottom line, at the lowest power setting I was able to get F/8 at ISO 400 which was pretty darn good.

Deanna was having a lot of fun, at least until I asked Denise to comb her hair (then it wasn't as much fun). But even after that she got back into it and it was neat to have a quick photo shoot.

Anyway I'm really looking forward to putting some of the new equipment through it's paces!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home