Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Walking...

This is a shot that I have wanted to make for a while. This was part of the Christmas Tree shoot that we did on Sunday. It was truly a beautiful day and with the cancelation of my other shoot I figured it would be a good time to do this since I had everything prepped for it. Both Devin and Deanna had fun with the shoot and were being pretty silly during the entire thing. I think it's a great shot of the both of them!

This is the shoot were we brought out the trailer so Desirae was hanging out in there while we were shoot this. The trailer idea worked out really well!

As you can see in the photo Devin isn't wearing his braces on his feet/ankles. Earlier in the week they disintegrated on him! Today he had an appointment to see if they could be repaired. They were completely ruined so they went ahead and casted him for a new set. I am not sure when they will come in but in the mean time he is going to be wearing regular shoes.

So tomorrow I head back to work. I have been off since last Friday and it has been great. It was nice to have a break and not having to think about what was going on there. I got a lot of photography related things accomplished

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home