Sunday, November 08, 2009

Merry Christmas from the high desert...

Denise and I have had this crazy idea to do something with in a Christmas desert theme. So since my model shoot was canceled we decided to go ahead and give it a try. Denise's idea was actually to decorate a tumble weed but we decided to bring a tree out in the middle of the desert and set that up. It was kind of a crazy idea but I think it worked. I am not sure if it is something that we could use at stock but its kind of a fun image nonetheless.

With all the time that it would take to set everything up we just brought our travel trailer so the kids would have a place to hang out. To speed things up we loaded all the gear into the utility trailer and pulled that with the Bronco. It was kind of a major production with strobes, generators, softboxes, etc and it was a lot of work. I don't think you can see it but we have a generator behind the tree for the lights and the other generator was running the strobes.

Before we set this shoot up we also took some images of Devin and Deanna walking down a dirt road. I think those images are really cute and once I get a chance to process them I will post a select.

4 Comments:

At Monday, 09 November, 2009, Blogger Donna Rae said...

I like it.

 
At Monday, 09 November, 2009, Blogger tuglean said...

This is a neat concept and great photo. Good work

Tom Uglean

 
At Monday, 09 November, 2009, Blogger Brad said...

I think it is a fun idea that the pics came out really good. The work was worth it from this angle.

 
At Monday, 09 November, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This Picture is AWSOME-
Maxine

 

Post a Comment

<< Home