Monday, March 12, 2007

Odd weekend...

Well, we had really great plans for this weekend. I had to be close in case I was called and Denise wanted to use the trailer so we headed to our close full-hookup spot for a bit of camping and relaxation... At least that was the plan... For some reason both Devin and Desirae were going crazy complaining, arguing, and just being as frustrating as humanly possible. We arrived kind of late so that put a few extra stresses on everything. The next day as we were exploring the kids weren't happy for anything and that didn't stop until late on Saturday - which then was pretty good. I did make some photos on Saturday when the sun was setting (the picture above). The best part, as we were coming home Desirae blew chunks in the truck. I guess it could have been worse because Denise DIDN'T use my new photo jacket/vest to clean it up. When we got home and I was unhooking the trailer the tongue jack stripped out - which means I couldn't get the truck disconnected from the trailer... No problem, just a hour drive into town to get to the parts place before they closed and then a leisurely drive back... You gotta be kidding me... Anyway I took today off so I could fix the darn thing (which was easier than I thought it would be) and then I just did sprinklers, tree, dirt, more sprinklers, utility trailer, and took a nap... Maybe two... We need another weekend to relax from our weekend...

2 Comments:

At Monday, 12 March, 2007, Blogger Brad said...

Duane, I really like the colors in the sunset shot. The silhouettes in action add vibrancy (should I recognize those people?), and the building shadow is curious (what is it, a castle?). Anyways, I like it.

 
At Tuesday, 13 March, 2007, Blogger Donna Rae said...

Yikes - not the best of weekends!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home