Thursday, March 01, 2007

Working...

You know, if this pesky day job wasn't in the way I would be able to get more WORK done! Anyway I got home really late today but I did manage to work some more on Tiffini's pictures. I selected 17 that I think will be good for stock and run them through the processing mill to get them ready for uploading. As I type I am uploading the series and I hope to finish the process with at least one of my sites. I am happy with the series and it will be interesting to see how the reviewers process them. This is a larger batch then I would normally submit all at once but I think I will go ahead and mass the button.

Denise called today and made her evaluation appointment to get her eyes done for the Friday 23 Mar. This darn inspection at work makes it nearly impossible to do it any sooner. So this will be the day we found out if they can do it, how much it will cost, and when they can do it. It is really going to be cool for her to not have to wear glasses and contacts!

OBTW - whoever is still keeping track - I still like new hair cut!!!

1 Comments:

At Friday, 02 March, 2007, Blogger Donna Rae said...

Wow - looks like Shutterstock accepted all of your shots. There are some REALLY nice ones.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home