Saturday, March 17, 2007

Gothic photo shoot

We decided to do a photo shoot tonight with a different twist. The idea of doing a gothic shoot came up - well it is something we have been talking about for a while - so after a quick trip to buy some new "unique" makeup we setup the LRS to make a go of it. It was a bit weird getting into the mood but we really started hitting a grove and I think we got some amazing images out of it. I am going to do the stock processing a bit later (maybe tonight) but this was one of my 5 star images that just jumped off the screen at me. And as is typical it is one of my tight crop shots - I didn't back up but I just really love frame filling images!

1 Comments:

At Monday, 19 March, 2007, Blogger Donna Rae said...

Wow - that just does not look like the mother of my grandchildren! Nice shot and great look.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home